Monday, November 3, 2008

It seems like so long ago when we were in Portugal. More and more folks are asking me about the trip, what we did and what we learned. It is almost impossible to sum up the entire experience in a sentence or two, so I just smile and say it was a great trip and I would love to share my experiences with them when they have the time.
Low and behold my County Extension Director, Everett Davis made sure the staff had the time at the last staff meeting. He devoted a half hour for a Portugal presentation,the hard part was it was right before lunch and I thought growling stomachs might deter people's attention. I made a very basic presentation and then talked more about our home stay, and organization that we visited. The PowerPoint presentation is part of the adapted presentation that Linda Seamon, Jennifer Grable and I presented in Portugal along with some basic information about the country. If this will help any of my fellow travelers with presentations please feel free to download this basic PowerPoint show. It may take a couple of minutes because it does have animation included.
The more I have time to reflect the more I miss our friends we made, and the time we had. I hope one day we can expand this blog by adding our comments when they come to visit us...that is still in the planning stages...but you never know. Stay tuned.

No comments: